Office•Words Search and Replace Revision History
- + Added the Korean localization by Yoonsuh Jang.
- # Fixed minor Microsoft Word related issue.
- # Fixed Calypso's regression that broke the "Match case" option.
- # Fixed issue not recognizing now and again user specified file extensions.
- + Added a new Excel option: "Match entire cell contents".
- + Added the Brazilian Portuguese localization by Paulo Eduardo.
- + Version info now includes a build name for easier version identification by user.
- # Fixed minor known issues.
220.127.116.11, Language Update
- + Added the French localization by Françis Robert.
- # Fixed a sporadic CSV import issue.
- # Fixed inconsistency not using user specified file extensions in File Open dialog box filters.
- + Added commands to import and export search and replace text from/to CSV
- + The processing report view now has a context menu: open files, view
folders, copy the processing log.
- + New option to stop processing when a Microsoft Office error occurs.
- # Fixed UI inconsistency on high-DPI displays.
- # Fixed: Crash on Windows Server 2008.
- # External references in Microsoft Excel files are no longer updated when
- + Added the Turkish localization by Kenan Barış Çelİk.
- # Fixed: UI language selection not always restored on the next run.
- + Different window resize layout for low-res or high-DPI displays.
2.0, Language Update
- + Added the Macedonian localization by Daniel Veljanovski.
- + Added the Russian localization by Pavel Ezhov.
- + Initial commercial release.
- + Files and folders can now be added to the file panes via drag'n'drop
from Windows Explorer.
- # Fixed inconsistency updating the UI language list.
- # Fixed Microsoft Word file saving issue.
- # Fixed other minor issues revealed while testing.
- + Beta: All demo limitations have been dropped. You can process as many
files as needed until the beta testing period is over.
- + Trial period extended to 60 days.
- + New option to import file / folder lists from text files.
- + New option to export file / folder lists to text files.
- # Fixed minor cosmetic issues revealed while testing.
- + New option: "Retain file date and time".
- + New option: "Process read-only files".
- # UI: Fixed issue deleting the last added text row with non-empty search
text when pressing Esc in an empty replace text edit box.
- # UI - Options pane: Fixed issue not moving a button on pane resize.
- # Other minor issues fixed.
- First public beta release.