Hit a thousand words with one stone
Office•Words is a neat and useful tool for resourceful people and clever companies.
Office•Words will edit multiple Microsoft Office files at once - just sit back and do something else while it's doing its job.
"How do you search and replace text across many Microsoft Word files?" Or in Microsoft Excel spreadsheets? Or in Microsoft PowerPoint presentations? This is the issue we've been asked to tackle by most of the businesses at the end of the financial year.
The list of possible uses is really infinite. To name a few:
- the most widespread use: update copyright year in a whole lot of the documents composed by a company;
- update SKU's in your catalogs and price lists;
- update part numbers in your catalogs and offers;
- update prices in your catalogs and price lists;
- change the street address, phone number, website URL (or CEO, hmm) of your company (organization);
- remove redundancies and correct errors in OCR'ed documents;
- update links in your Word documents, Excel spreadsheets and PowerPoint presentations;
- for freelance translators and agencies: perform partial translation based on fixed dictionaries and more.
Office•Words starts in a blink of an eye and has a negligibly small memory footprint.
Office•Words runs on Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP / XP x64 Edition / 2000.
Office•Words supports documents created in Microsoft Office versions 2000 through 2016, and requires that Microsoft Office is installed on your computer.